Keep reading for more details regarding:
- How to use UPI for betting.
- How to request withdrawals with a Unified Payment Interface.
- UPI alternatives for sports gambling.
List of the Best UPI Bookmakers
There are several Unified Payment Interface betting sites. Sportsbooks that provide UPI as a means of payment offer competitive odds, live betting, a fast and simple interface, and live streaming.
Betting sites accept UPI as a payment method: 1xBet, Betway, Melbet, ComeOn!, 10Cric, Rabona, 22Bet, Bet365, Casumo, 4rabet, Parimatch, and Fun88. Ensure that the UPI bookie you choose has a legal license controlled by gaming affiliates and other legitimate agencies.
Make a UPI Deposit and Claim Your Bonus
When you make deposits via the Unified Payment Interface, you are eligible for bonus offers and promotions not available with other payment methods. UPI bookmakers offer incentives such as free spins, 100% deposit bonuses, welcome bonuses, exclusive offers, and many more. Read your selected UPI bookie terms and conditions regarding bonus offers before signing up.
How to Use UPI for Betting
Here’s a how-to guide on using UPI for online gambling activities:
- Create a UPI betting account or log in to your preferred UPI betting site.
- On your dashboard, go to the cashier section.
- Select UPI as your preferred deposit method.
- You will be redirected to the bookmaker UPI id (VPA).
- Fill in the amount you want to deposit.
- Log into your UPI wallet and transfer the amount you want to deposit to the sportsbook’s virtual payment address.
- Confirm transaction. Your betting account will be credited within 24 hours.
- You can proceed to gamble on sports and competitions of your choosing.
|👍 Minimum Deposit:||Varies between 500 and 1000 INR|
|% Processing Fee:||No Fee|
|⏱ Transaction Speed:||Up to 24 Hours Payout Times|
|🆓 Largest Free Bet:||22Bet: 100% up to €122|
|📱 Dedicated app:||Yes|
|🌍 Supported in:||Bhutan, India, Malaysia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates|
|💯 Best UPI Betting Site:||22Bet|
|⏩ Fastest UPI Bookie Withdrawal:||Betway|
|⭐ Best UPI Bookie Deposit:||Parimatch|
|🔝 High Deposit Limits:||Fun88|
|🔁 Betting Exchange and UPI:||Dafabet|
|🎁 Best UPI Bonus:||Megapari|
What Is UPI?
India’s National Payment Corporation established the Unified Payment Interface mobile application. The UPI wallet is a widely accepted payment system across India. UPI allows individuals to perform interbank transactions. UPI merges all the banking facilities into one mobile application. The maximum amount one can transfer using a UPI account is one lakh. The daily limit for transactions differs for each bank.
History of UPI
In 2009, the Reserve Bank of India established the National Payment Corporation of India to fight the problems of black money and cash corruption. NPCI created a secure, interoperable, and simple payment system. In 2016, NPCI made UPI available to the public.
Except for the Indian payment corporation Unified Payment Interface application known as Bharat Interface for Money (BHMI), third-party mobile payment apps such as PhonePe, ChintaMoney, Google Pay, Goibibo, Paytm, Samsung Say, and others that support UPI.
Bhutan is the first country to allow the use of UPI to perform transactions via the BHMI application. In July 2021, the Central Bank of Bhutan made UPI available in Bhutan.
How to Open a UPI Account
You need to be a member of one of the mobile payment applications and banks that support UPI. Banks and mobile payment apps that support a Unified Payment Interface are ICICI bank, Bank of Baroda, Google Pay, Central Bank of India, Bharat Interface for Money (BHMI), Oriental Bank of Commerce, Paytm, and many more.
If you are already a member of a UPI-supported bank, download a UPI wallet of your choice. Here’s a guide on how to create a UPI account:
- Install a UPI wallet on your mobile device.
- Fill in the required information.
- Set up your virtual payment address (VPA).
- Fill in the active mobile number linked to your bank account.
- An OTP will be sent to your phone number to verify your UPI account.
- After verifying your account, create your UPI pin. You need your debit card information to generate a Unified Payment Interface pin.
- To connect your UPI account to your bank account, input the mobile number linked to your bank account. The UPI app will automatically fetch your bank account information and connect it.
- You’ve successfully set up a UPI account and connected it to your bank account.
Note: your mobile number has to be linked to your bank account, or you will not be able to connect your UPI account to your bank account.
Making Deposits with UPI
UPI is a fast and secure way to make deposits. Here’s a guide on how to make deposits into your betting account with UPI:
- Log in to your selected UPI bookmaker account.
- Click on the cashier menu.
- Select UPI as your preferred deposit method. You will be redirected to the bookmaker UPI identification.
- Fill in the amount you want to deposit.
- Log in to your UPI wallet and transfer the amount you want to deposit to the sportsbooks UPI ID.
- Verify the transaction. Your betting account will be credited within 24 hours.
Requesting Withdrawals with UPI
You could not place withdrawal requests using UPI if you used an alternative payment method to deposit into your betting account. Here is a how-to guide on requesting withdrawals using UPI:
- Log in to your selected UPI sportsbooks account.
- Click on the cashier menu.
- Select UPI as your withdrawal method by clicking on the withdraw button.
- Input the amount you want to withdraw.
- Log in to your UPI wallet and verify the withdrawal. Your wallet will be credited within 24-48hrs.
Fees & Limits
UPI bookmakers do not charge withdrawal and deposit fees. UPI wallet transactions are completely free. The National Payment Corporation of India removed all payment service provider charges for all domestic UPI P2M transactions. The minimum deposit amount varies between 500 and 1000 INR on UPI bookies.
UPI Alternatives for Betting Online
If you do not want to use UPI to perform transactions, betting sites provide several payment options. Here are UPI alternatives for betting online: Apple Pay, cryptocurrencies, debit cards, PayPal, Paytm, Neteller, Paysafecard, credit card, Skrill, bank transfers, ecoPayz, and many more.
How to Stay Safe When Betting with UPI
In India, there are several UPI betting sites. Here are some pointers on how to be safe when betting online with UPI:
- Ensure that your selected UPI bookmaker is regulated and has a valid gaming license issued by legitimate gaming bodies within its jurisdiction.
- Read reviews about your selected UPI betting online site to determine if it is trustworthy.
- Check if your UPI bookmaker is highly encrypted and employs SSL encryption.
- Do not reveal your bank details to any website unless necessary. Be vigilant as to where you input your card and bank details.
Is It Worth Using UPI for Betting Online
UPI is a safe and convenient method of depositing and withdrawing funds from your betting account. You do not have to fill in your bank details with any sportsbooks. UPI bookmakers offer low minimum deposits, nice bonus incentives, competitive odds, and high betting limits. UPI is available in over 15 different languages. Bettors should take advantage of the numerous benefits of using UPI to perform transactions. Before signing up with the best UPI bookmakers, bettors should consider a few benefits and downsides.
There are some handful and interesting facts about the Unified Payment Interface:
- UPI only serves sports gambling in India.
- UPI is accepted in Bhutan, Malaysia, Singapore, and United Arab Emirates as a payment option, although it is not yet popularly recognized. UPI doesn’t work for sports gambling in other countries. It can only be used to pay bills.
- UPI supports the Indian rupee currency (INR).
- Supported languages on UPI are Tamil, English, Telugu, Bengali, Assamese, and Konkani.
- UPI alternatives for online betting include cryptocurrencies, debit cards, PayPal, Paytm, Neteller, RuPay, Paysafecard, and credit cards.
- The most popular and secure online betting sites accepting UPI are 1xBet, Betway, Melbet, ComeOn!, 10Cric, Rabona, 22Bet, Bet365, and Casumo.
UPI bookmakers provide great odds, low minimum deposits, high betting limits, fantastic bonuses and promotions, excellent payouts, and a diverse selection of sports to wager on. UPI bookies are great for new and old bettors to maximize their winning. Register with one of the best UPI sportsbooks and enjoy a fantastic and thrilling betting experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which site is best for UPI betting in India?
The following are legal and safe bookmakers for UPI betting in India: Bet365, Casumo, ComeOn!, Melbet, Rabona, Parimatch, 1xBet, 10Cric, Betway, 22Bet, Fun88, 4rabet, and Bollynbet.
How long does it take to deposit money with the UPI app?
It takes 1-6 hours for your account to be credited. If after 6 hours your bank account has not been credited, contact your chosen bookmaker customer support.
Does Betway accept UPI?
Yes. Betway allows the use of UPI to perform transactions. Betway requires a minimum deposit of 1000 INR when using UPI. Betway is among the most reputable and trustworthy betting sites.
How do I add money to my Betway by UPI?
Log in to your Betway account. Click on the cashier menu. Select UPI as your preferred deposit method. You will be redirected to the bookmaker UPI ID. Fill in the amount you want to deposit. Log in to your UPI wallet and transfer the amount you wish to deposit to the sportsbook’s UPI ID. Verify the transaction.