If you want to learn more about PUBG online betting and how to do it, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we will cover everything you need to know about betting money on PUBG games, including:
- Where to find the best PUBG betting sites?
- How does PUBG online betting work?
- What PUBG bets can you place?
- What are interesting facts about PUBG?
Best Betting Sites to Bet on PUBG
As one of the world’s most popular Esports games, PUBG is extremely well covered by all Esports sportsbooks. So if you want to get into betting money on PUBG games, you won’t struggle to find a place to do it.
However, while many Esports sportsbooks offer PUBG gambling, not all can provide you with the same quality experience. Therefore, if you’re serious about Esports betting on PUBG, you should make sure that you pick the best Esports betting site for the job.
To find solid PUBG bookies, you need to pay close attention to a couple of things, namely the quality of the PUBG gambling odds and enough betting markets. Moreover, solid Esports sportsbooks will have PUBG mobile betting available, as well as live streams and in-play betting features.
Solid betting offers and promotions are a plus and not to be taken for granted, but they’re not as important as the odds, quality and availability of betting markets. Luckily, many PUBG Esports betting sites check those marks, but if you’re looking for the best ones, make sure that you check our list.
PUBG Betting Bonuses
Betting offers, bonuses, and promotions are nowadays more of an industry standard than a bonus feature PUBG bookmakers offer. So if you’re looking for PUBG bookmakers in 2023, you can be sure that all will have some betting offers available. However, several bookies do a much better job with their betting offers.
Notably, the bonuses on most Esports sportsbooks usually fall into many categories, including tournament promotions, free bets, welcome bonuses, no deposit bonuses, and even PUBG live betting bonuses. The betting bonuses you’ll find while betting on PUBG are similar to those you would come across while enjoying some Rocket League betting or while wagering on any other Esport.
As with any other Esports promotions, bookmakers tend to offer better rewards during major tournaments or ahead of important games. Moreover, most betting offers are available to bettors without having to make anything – especially free bets which get added to your betting account instantly.
Before you visit a PUBG betting site and place your first wager, you need to know how to read PUBG betting odds. Luckily, that’s pretty straightforward because the odds you’ll encounter while Esports betting on PUBG don’t differ much from the odds you’ll come across while wagering on any other Esports or sports.
But you should know that the PUBG gambling odds won’t be the same across all Esports sportsbooks. On the contrary, PUBG Esports betting sites will often offer different odds and betting lines on the same game. That is because bookies get their odds from various sources, resulting in discrepancies.
As a result, you might find a team priced at 4/1 to win the next tournament on Betway, while GG.bet could price the same team at 5/1. That doesn’t necessarily mean that GG.bet is the better PUBG betting site, but in this instance, it would make more sense to wager on GG.bet and secure higher potential profits.
This example also shows why having accounts with multiple PUBG Esports betting sites is beneficial, so you can shop for the best odds and always bet at the best prices.
PUBG Betting Markets
Once you’re familiar with betting odds, you’re almost ready to start PUBG cash betting, but first, you need to understand which betting markets are available to you and how to use them. There are many bet types available for PUBG gambling, but they’re pretty easy to understand. Here we’ll look at some of the most common and popular wager types on any PUBG betting site.
Outrights are predictions or picks on an event that will happen in the future. Most commonly, outrights are bets on which team or a player will win the next tournament, albeit they can also be on which player will end a tournament as the MVP.
Outrights are trendy PUBG wager types among bettors, mainly due to the high potential payouts they offer. However, that comes at the cost of outrights being much tougher, as you have to predict which team will win the tournament weeks or months in advance.
Map winner is another popular PUBG bet, which, as the name suggests, predicts which team will win the next map. It’s a fairly straightforward and easy-to-understand bet, available on all top PUBG betting websites, and it is also very popular with PUBG live betting.
As the name suggests, a PUBG bet on the most kills is a wager on which team will end a map or a tournament with the most kills. Although it’s most commonly used for map betting, some websites that offer real money betting on PUBG also offer outright options, allowing you to predict which team will end a tournament with the most kills.
Bet of the Day
Bet of the day is a PUBG bet that is the most likely to win and is often found on top PUBG betting websites. If you’re looking for an advantage while betting on this Esports title, you should check out our link to find the best bet for today.
How to Bet on PUBG
Betting on PUBG might sound like a daunting task for those who have never done it before, but it’s fairly simple to learn. Admittedly, it will take time and dedication to learn how to read PUBG odds, understand betting markets and learn a bit more about the game, but anyone can do it.
The most important thing you need to do if you’re serious about betting on PUBG and making a profit from it is to start your wagering journey the right way. And here, we will provide you with a few steps to set yourself up for success.
- Before you place your first bet on PUBG, you need to find a solid PUBG bookmaker that is legal, licensed, and can offer you quality odds and enough betting markets. Picking the right bookie is the first and most important step to your long-term success as a bettor.
- Preferably, you should register with multiple PUBG Esports betting sites, so you can price shop and always bet with the best PUBG odds.
- A solid bookmaker will also offer PUBG mobile betting, and even if you don’t plan to use a PUBG betting app for wagering on the game, it’s beneficial to have it available.
- Once you’re familiar with hot PUBG odds and betting markets, you must learn a thing or 2 about the game. You shouldn’t start betting on PUBG before you are confident in your knowledge of the game – you wouldn’t bet on something you know nothing about, and PUBG is no exception.
- Once you get comfortable with betting on PUBG, you should consider checking out live betting. It offers a different way to bet on PUBG that is both exciting and potentially highly profitable.
- Before placing your wager on any PUBG match, you should research the game you want to bet on. You must analyze the available data and stats, as only this way can you make the right choices. Alternatively, you can follow PUBG betting tips from expert punters.
- Remember that PUBG skin gambling is also available on all skin PUBG bookies. Skin betting doesn’t differ much from real money betting on PUBG besides the deposit options, so you don’t need to try it. But it’s good to know that it is available.
- The last thing you need to know when betting on PUBG is to consider betting as an investment. If you want to make a profit, you have to acknowledge that you won’t win all your bets and that it takes time and dedication to come out ahead.
PUBG Live Betting
Live betting is nothing new in the online betting world, but not only is it popular in sports betting, but in-play betting has also found its place in Esports. Since PUBG is not as popular as CS: GO, Dota 2, or League of Legends, PUBG live betting won’t be available to all bookmakers, but that doesn’t mean you can’t do it.
On the contrary, you will be able to find in-play betting markets on the best PUBG betting sites, which there are plenty of if you know where to look. In addition, all of the best PUBG betting sites will have live betting markets and live streams of the games, and if you find one that checks these marks, you’ve found a solid bookmaker for live betting.
You might be wondering why you should try live betting on PUBG, and while we can’t tell you that in-play betting is the best way of approaching betting on PUBG, it has its advantages. Namely, in-play betting is fascinating, and it can also be very profitable if you come it the right way.
Many PUBG betting sites struggle to properly set live PUBG odds, which offers bettors plenty of great opportunities to make solid value betting picks at excellent odds. Admittedly, it is not easy to be good at live betting, but once you get the hang of it, you won’t regret trying in-play betting.
PUBG has a well-developed competitive scene, and it shows in the plethora of tournaments the game hosts. Although the game is not as popular in Europe as in Asia, PUBG holds plenty of major tournaments, the prize pools reaching well over $1 million – comparable to LoL and CS: GO. But unlike CS:GO and LoL, PUBG also hosts international events such as PUBG Nation Cup; however, even that is not as prominent as the PUBG Global Championship.
It not only means that there is always something to watch but also that there is always something to bet on, creating a perfect scenario for any PUBG bettor.
PUBG is a massive hit in the Esports scene, which explains why hundreds of PUBG teams are hailing worldwide. Although most Esports organizations that field a PUBG roster are from Asia, many European and even North American Esports organizations compete in this multiplayer battle royale game.
Some of the top PUBG teams in the world include Nova Esports, Infinity, Alpha 7 Esports, Team Questo, and the world-renowned NA squad Ghost Gaming. Other notable teams in the scene include Soniqs, Heroic, Entropiq, eUnited, Natus Vincere, Luminosity Gaming, FaZe Clan, and Team Liquid.
PUBG Betting Tips & Predictions
If you’re new to betting on PUBG, it makes sense to look for a website that can provide you with PUBG betting tips. Although you should always decide on your own what to bet on, it never hurts to get a second opinion, especially if you’ve never bet on PUBG before and are inexperienced.
Betting tips and predictions are a great tool to get you started on your PUBG wagering journey and the best way to gather valuable information to help you make the right PUBG picks. However, if you’re looking for PUBG tips, you should only use trusted betting websites.
Even if you’re an experienced PUBG bettor, you should consider checking what other betting experts say about the next match.
PUBG Betting Strategies
If you’re looking for a PUBG betting strategy that will guarantee you profits, we’re sad to inform you that there is no such thing. Unfortunately, you can download no strategy guide that will ensure your profits, and that’s the sad reality of betting.
Instead, you should focus on taking the right steps to get you on the right track. Here are some essential betting strategies and tips you should follow.
- Information is the king. To succeed at betting on PUBG, you must focus on getting as much information as possible. The only way to make accurate predictions is to know what you’re betting on and why.
- Play the game. All bettors who wager on PUBG have one thing in common – they know the ins and outs of the game and are very knowledgeable about how PUBG should be played. Simply reading a PUBG guide won’t be enough to learn everything you need about the game; instead, you should try and play it. Even if you’re not a gamer and not too excited about having to download PUBG and play it, it will help you on your quest to become a successful bettor.
- Watch the pro scene. Besides playing the game, which will help you better understand how PUBG is played, you should also watch professional matches. Only this way will you be able to tell which players are doing well and which teams have the best chance of winning.
Keep it simple. You shouldn’t overcomplicate things at the start of your PUBG betting journey. Stick to match betting and simple wager types before you move to proposition bets and more complex wagers. You’ll get there, but take it one step at a time.
Those are just some of the best betting strategies you can apply to your PUBG betting journey and are far more helpful than looking for the best betting strategy that will guarantee you profits, namely because there is no such thing. Betting won’t get you rich overnight – it takes time and dedication.
You will have different deposit options depending on which PUBG betting sites you use. Still, most bookmakers that offer PlayerUnkonown’s Battlegrounds betting will have the most common choices in Visa/MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, bank deposits, and even crypto.
Crypto deposits are not as common as bank or credit/debit card deposits, which you can find on any bookmaker, including 10Bet, 888sport, or Fansbet. However, that doesn’t mean that crypto deposits are unavailable. On the contrary, many crypto Esports betting sites offer PUBG wagering.
Of all the available deposit options, there is not one that PUBG bettors prefer. It all comes down to your personal preference and what you want to use.
PUBG Betting Apps
Many PUBG Esports betting sites are quite modern and offer all the features you would expect from a bookmaker in 2023. That also includes live betting and live streams, as well as the availability of a PUBG betting app.
Many big Esports PUBG bookies have a dedicated mobile betting app tailor-made for all Esports mobile bettors. And even if you don’t plan to wager from your phone, you should use a bookie with a mobile betting app.
That is mainly because mobile apps are far more accessible and comfortable than desktop websites. They allow you to bet anytime and anywhere, but the whole wagering process is much simpler. Moreover, some bookmakers also have special betting offers for mobile bettors in the form of bonuses, free bets, and more, which is another reason why many Esports punters prefer PUBG mobile betting over wagering on a computer.
Live streaming of PUB matches is an essential feature all of the best PUBG betting sites should have. Although you can easily watch PUBG matches from Twitch, it helps if you follow the action straight from PUBG bookies, especially if you plan to place in-play bets.
And if you desire to bet on PUBG live, you should prioritize registering on PUBG bookmakers with live streaming options available. As noted, you can watch PUBG tournaments live from Twitch, Youtube or any other live streaming platform, but if you also plan to place live bets, it’s far simpler to watch the games from the bookmaker rather than having to switch tabs to wager.
That concludes everything you need to know about PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds and how to bet on it. But before we conclude our article, here are some interesting facts about the game you might not know about.
- The biggest PUBG tournaments include PUBG Nations Cup, PUBG Continental Series, PUBG Global Invitational, and the PUBG Global Championship.
- The most popular and successful PUBG teams are Entropiq, Soniqs, NewHappy, FaZe Clan, and Heroic.
- Some of the best and most popular PUBG players are Paavo “PaG3” Voutilainen, Jim “Jeemzz” Eliassen, Luke “TeaBone” Crafer, Na “Inonix” Hee-Joo, and Chen “MMing” Yinan.
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds can be played on a computer, mobile phone, and Nintendo Switch.
- PUBG is very popular in Thailand, Singapore, China, North America, and South Korea.
- Other Esports titles similar to PUBG include Apex Legends, Garena Free Fire, and Fortnite.
- The most popular and legal online bookmakers for PUBG betting are 10Bet, 888sport, Betway, and FansBet.
- In 2022, Nova Esports became the first team to earn over $5 million in tournament winnings from PUBG.
- PUBG Global Invitational has a prize pool of over $7 million and is the 11th-most lucrative Esports tournament in history, behind only Fortnite World Championship and Dota 2 The International.
- PUBG holds the record for the greatest number of simultaneous gameplays at over 1.342 million
- The game is based on a movie called Battle Royale, released in Japan in 2000.
It concludes our PUBG betting guide, teaching you everything there is to know about how Esports betting on PUBG works and how you should approach it. So now you’re ready to register with the best sportsbooks and start placing your bets on one of the most popular Esports titles in the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is PUBG a gambling game?
PUBG is one of the most popular Esports games in the world and a trendy Esports title in the online betting world. Just like you can bet on any Esports game, you can also bet on PUBG, which makes it a gambling game.
Where can I bet on PUBG online?
You can bet on PUBG on almost any online betting site, but you might find a better offer of PUBG betting markets on Esports bookmakers, who usually focus more on Esports games.
How do you play PUBG betting?
Betting on PUBG comes in many different shapes and sizes. For example, you can bet with real money or in-game skins on Esports betting sites. The latter also offers new and exotic betting methods, such as pool and head-to-head.
Is PUBG the most popular game?
PUBG is not the most popular Esports game in the world, albeit it is viral in Asia, where it is one of the most played games. So while it is not the biggest or most played game globally, PUBG is the most popular game in some countries.
What is the best betting site for PUBG?
There is no best betting site for PUBG. Still, you can’t go wrong with picking any Esports betting sites that offer wagering opportunities much better than traditional bookmakers.