Terms and Conditions
Welcome to BetZillion.com!
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions“) establish the rules and regulations for using https://betzillion.com/ (“Website“).
- “User,” “You,” and “Your” refer to the individual visiting this Website.
- “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to BetZillion.
By accessing this Website, we assume that You accept these Terms and Conditions. If You do not agree to all the Terms and Conditions stated on this page, please do not continue to use BetZillion.com.
Login as a user on the Website requires your express acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
1. CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE
1.1. The content on the Website, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, text, features, graphics, icons, photos, calculations, references, and software, is or will be the property of BetZillion or its licensors.
1.2. Downloading and other digital copying of the content on the Website, or any part thereof, is only permitted for personal non-commercial use unless otherwise agreed with us in writing or allowed under applicable mandatory law.
1.3. You must not:
- Republish material from BetZillion.com without our explicit consent
- Sell, rent, or sublicense material from BetZillion.com
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from BetZillion.com
- Redistribute content from BetZillion.com
1.4. If You find any offensive link or content on our Website, You are free to contact and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links or content, but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to You directly.
2. PROHIBITED ACTIVITY
2.1. You agree not to use the Website to:
- Promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provide instructional information about illegal activities;
- Violate any laws or regulations of any jurisdiction that apply to You, and You will not use the Website or any materials and information contained therein in connection with any unlawful activity;
- Obtain or attempt to access or otherwise obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website;
- Harvest or collect any data or information through the Website or use any means, automated or otherwise, to access the Website;
- Perform DDoS attacks, interfere with, or disrupt any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide access to the Website;
- Copy any data from the Website and use it without the prior consent of BetZillion;
- Impersonate any individual, person, or entity other than yourself.
3. SIGNED IN USERS
3.1. BetZillion grants You a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited right to access and use the Website. To gain access to full functionality of the Website (leave comments and feedbacks, visit exclusive pages of the Website) You must sign in (“Signed In User“).
3.2. You are only allowed to have one profile per person on the Website. The profile is personal, and You must not transfer it to others. The profile can be deleted or suspended any time at BetZillion’s on discretion and with no grounds or notifications to be served to You before such action.
3.3. If You are not a Signed In User, You are not permitted to access or attempt to access the parts of the Website that require user login.
4. USER-GENERATED CONTENT
4.1. Certain areas of the Website provide an opportunity for Signed In Users to post and exchange User-Generated Content (the “UGC”).
4.2. The UGC may take the form of feedback, comments, and reviews on specific pages of the Website.
4.3. By creating UGC on the Website as a Signed In User, You grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free right and license to publish, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works of, and commercially exploit the UGC. This includes the right to freely use, transfer, and disclose the UGC to third parties.
4.4. By creating UGC, You transfer the rights to use the UGC to us irrevocably, without any time or territorial limitations, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4.5. You are responsible for the UGC You publish on the Website.
4.6. BetZillion does not filter, edit, publish, or review UGC prior to their presence on the Website. UGC do not reflect the views and opinions of BetZillion, its agents, and/or affiliates. UGC reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts them.
4.7. Signed In Users warrant that all UGC posted on the Website is accurate and true (when stating facts) or genuinely held (when stating opinions).
4.8. You may not publish UGC regarding companies with which You have personal or professional relations.
4.9. Signed In Users must not publish UGC on the Website that:
- has marketing purposes;
- is unlawful, deceptive, misleading, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, tortious, obscene, pornographic, or profane;
- has sexist, political, or racial characteristics;
- violates the rights of others, including intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, and/or rights of publicity;
- is offensive or breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation;
- reveals personal information about another individual, including their name, address, phone number, email address, credit card information, or any other information that could be used to track, contact, or impersonate that person;
- has disloyal or unlawful purposes or content (or promotes unlawful purposes);
- is technically harmful (including computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data, or other malicious software, harmful data, or conduct).
4.10. By submitting UGC, You warrant and represent that:
- the UGC is lawful and in compliance with the Terms and Conditions in every context;
- You have the right to post the UGC on our Website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- the UGC does not infringe upon any intellectual property rights, including copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- the UGC does not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material that invades privacy;
- the UGC will not be used to solicit or promote business, custom, or present commercial or unlawful activities.
4.11. If we receive notice or become aware that UGC violates current legislation, is inappropriate, offensive, or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to delete the UGC without notice. Depending on the nature of the violation, we may inform the violated party and/or the authorities. We have the right to delete the UGC without providing an explanation, although we will strive to inform the Signed In Users about the deletion and the reason.
4.12. Signed In Users hereby grant us the right to initiate and take any legal actions necessary in case of infringement of the Signed in User’s UGC.
4.13. Signed In Users must guarantee to indemnify us for any claims made against us as a result of their violation of the Terms and Conditions or current legislation. Signed In Users must indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim or loss due to third-party claims resulting from the UGC of the Signed In Users.
4.14. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, BetZillion shall not be liable for the UGC or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the UGC on the Website.
4.15. Please note that any UGC You leave on Website will be deemed NOT to be confidential, so your profile nickname and UGC may be visible to everyone on the Internet.
5. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
5.1. BetZillion makes no representations whatsoever about any other third-party website that You may access through this Website.
5.2. When You access a non-BetZillion website, please understand that it is independent of BetZillion and that BetZillion has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-BetZillion website does not imply that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content or the use of such website. It is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever You select for your use is free of items such as viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other destructive elements.
6. HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
6.1. The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors, in the same manner as they hyperlink to other listed businesses
- System-wide Accredited Businesses, except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups
6.2. These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other Website information as long as the link:
- Is not deceptive in any way
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products/services
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site
6.3. We may consider and approve link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources
- Dot.com community sites
- Associations or groups representing charities
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms
- Educational institutions and trade associations
6.4. We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
- The link would not negatively impact us or our accredited businesses
- The organization has no negative records with us
- The benefit of the hyperlink’s visibility compensates for the absence of BetZillion
- The link is in the context of general resource information
6.5. If your organization is interested in linking to our Website, please inform us by sending an e-mail to the specified address on the Contacts page of our Website. Include your name, organization name, contact information, the URL of your site, a list of URLs from which You intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which You would like to link. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
6.6. Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website using:
- Our corporate name
- The uniform resource locator (URL) being linked to
- Any other description of our Website that makes sense within the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site
6.7. The use of BetZillion’s logo or other artwork for linking is not allowed without a trademark license agreement.
7. YOUR PRIVACY
9.1. The Website, its content, and services offered on the Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any representations or warranties of any kind.
9.2. Betzillion explicitly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, including but not limited to warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
9.3. The Betzillion Website and services may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended, or discontinued at any time without notice or liability.
9.4. We disclaim all liability for the content of the Website. The use of our services is solely the responsibility of Signed In Users, and we cannot be held liable for the availability of the Website.
9.5. The actual terms and offers of the promoted websites may vary and differ from those presented on the Website. Betzillion provides no warranty, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, completeness, and currency of the data presented on the Website. The data collected from various sources should be used as approximate information.
9.6. Product names, logos, and trademarks of third parties referenced on this Website are the property of their respective owners.
9.7. Information published by Betzillion on the Website is neither a recommendation nor an inducement to use any service.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
10.1. We shall not be held liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, for any damages resulting from the use of the website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. This includes, but is not limited to, loss of profits, contracts, turnover, business, business opportunity, loss or corruption of data, goodwill, security breaches resulting from failures of third-party telecommunications and/or the internet, anticipated savings or revenue, liability to third parties, or any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential loss or damage. Some states and jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to You.
11. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
11.1. We may, at our sole discretion, revise or change these Terms and Conditions at any time. We will make reasonable efforts to provide advance notice of any such changes. We may, at any time and without notice, close, change, or reorganize the Website. You agree to be bound by the current Terms and Conditions.
11.2. Any revisions or changes will be posted on the Website, and we will strive to inform You about the modifications.
11.3. By continuing to use the Website after any posted modified version of the Terms and Conditions, You accept the modified Terms and Conditions.
11.4. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is deemed unlawful or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
12.1. You acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between You and Betzillion regarding your use of the Website, superseding all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications.
12.2. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create any agency, partnership, or joint enterprise between us. Our failure to enforce any provision herein does not waive our right to enforce it later, nor does it constitute a waiver of the provision itself. You may not assign any rights granted to You hereunder, and any attempt to do so is void.
13.1. We reserve the right to terminate your access and use of the services offered on the Website at any time, without liability and for any reason. In the event of termination or if You choose to delete your profile, any rights granted to You herein will immediately cease. Sections 1, 2, 9 and 10 will survive any termination of the Terms and Conditions.
Date last modified: May 25, 2023