Keep reading for more details regarding:
- Countries that accept Neteller for sports betting
- How to stay safe when betting with Neteller
- How to place withdrawal requests using Neteller
List of the Best Neteller Bookmakers
Neteller betting sites are not available in all countries and states. Neteller bookies offer welcome bonuses, swift and secure transactions, low minimum deposits, small transaction fees, high withdrawal limits, competitive odds, and many more. There are a few things to look for in a Neteller betting site: available sports and tournaments, secure socket layer (SSL) digital encryption, and reading reviews about your chosen Neteller sportsbooks.
The following are betting sites that accept the use of Neteller as a payment method: Betway, Ladbrokes, BetUS, William Hill, Unibet, 888sports, Betfred, JackpotCity, 1xBet, BetVictor, Paddy Power, Coral, Bwin, and many more. As you see, Neteller is a popular payment option.
Make a Neteller Deposit and Claim Your Bonus
You may not be eligible for unique bonus offers and promotions if you deposit with Neteller at some bookmakers. Neteller bookies offer a wide range of bonuses such as free bets, promos, and many more. To activate bonuses, you may be required to deposit a sum on some Neteller sportsbooks. Ensure to read the terms and conditions regarding bonuses for your selected betting site.
How to Use Neteller for Betting
Using Neteller with sports betting sites is convenient and secure. Every website offers features, procedures, and advantages, allowing gamblers to have a varied wagering experience. Here is a detailed process on how to maximize online betting with Neteller:
- Create a Neteller account. Go to the website, select the sign up option, and fill in the required data.
- After you've created and verified your account, you can fund it with any of the various deposit options.
- Log into your selected Neteller bookmaker. Go to your bookmaker dashboard and choose the cashier section.
- Select Neteller as your preferred available payment option.
- Input the amount you want to deposit into your betting account.
- Fill in the email address you used to sign up for Neteller.
- Confirm your transaction. Your betting acc will be credited within minutes.
|👍 Minimum Deposit:||$/£ 10|
|% Processing Fee:||Ranges from 1.45%, 2.5%, 2.99%, to 5%|
|⏱ Transaction Speed:|
|🆓 Largest Free Bet:||Betway: £30 Matched Free Bet if Your First Football Acca Loses|
888Sport and William Hill: Bet £10, Get £30
|📱 Dedicated app:||Yes|
|🌍 Supported in:||Most countries|
|💯 Best Neteller Betting Site:||Betway|
|⏩ Fastest Neteller Bookie Withdrawal:||Mr Green|
|⭐ Best Neteller Bookie Deposit:||Fansbet|
|🔝 High Deposit Limits:||BetRegal|
|🔁 Betting Exchange and Neteller:||Parimatch|
|🎁 Best Neteller Bonus:||Betsafe|
What Is Neteller?
Neteller is a popular E-wallet widely accepted as an available means of payment. It is operated by the British company Paysafe group. It acts as a secure third party that allows you to deposit or withdraw from your betting account without having to enter your credit card or bank information on the wagering site. Neteller is available in 15 languages. It is a swift and secure method to make online payments.
History of Neteller
Neteller was founded in Canada in 1999. It was processing payments for over 70% of gambling merchants worldwide in July 2000. The firm relocated to the Isle of Man, a self-governing British crown dependent, in 2004. Users' access to their accounts was disabled when the company forcefully left the United States.
The company and its clients' funds were frozen after the founders were arrested. The funds of their US customers were unrestricted after 30 July 2007. The company became part of the British global payments company Paysafe group in 2015.
Making Deposits with Neteller
Most online sportsbooks do not charge additional fees when using Neteller to make deposits. Go to your chosen Neteller bookie's cashier section and select Neteller as your preferred deposit method. After selecting it, set the email address connected to your Neteller account. Input the amount you want to deposit into your online gambling account. Making betting deposits using Neteller is swift.
Requesting Withdrawals with Neteller
Placing withdrawal requests on Neteller gambling sites is convenient and easy. Select the cashier area from your online betting site's dashboard. Choose Neteller as your method of making withdrawals. After that, enter the email address connected to your Neteller account. Input the amount you want to withdraw from your betting acc. Your Neteller account will be funded within minutes.
Deposit and withdrawal fees: bookmakers do not charge extra fees for placing deposits and withdrawals. When depositing into your account, Neteller charges additional costs that are percentage-based. Neteller deposit and withdrawal fee ranges from 1.45%, 2.5%, 2.99%, to 5% of the amount you want to deposit.
Foreign exchange fee: Neteller charges additional fees for currency conversion. The cost is 3.9% of the amount you are converting.
Countries Where Neteller Can Be Used for Sports Gambling
Neteller is not accepted, restricted, and cannot be used for online gambling activities in some countries. Neteller services are available in over 200 regions. Countries that accept Neteller for betting include the UK, India, Italy, France, Cyprus, Germany, the Netherlands, Monaco, Ukraine, and many more. In several parts of the United States, Neteller is not available.
Neteller Alternatives for Betting Online
If you find the use of Neteller as a means of payment quite expensive due to the additional fees, here are several alternatives: debit card, Paysafecard, Skrill, Apple Pay, Boku, bank transfer, ecoPayz, Google Pay, cryptocurrencies, PayPal, and Trustly. Note that if you use some of these payment options as your preferred mode of deposit and withdrawal, you may be ineligible for certain bonus offers and promotions.
Neteller vs. Paypal: Which Is Best for Sports Gambling
They are both E-wallets. Each of them has unique characteristics, benefits, and drawbacks. Here are some comparisons of PayPal and Neteller:
- PayPal does not offer VIP services as Neteller does. Neteller provides VIP services to a select few, giving them exclusive benefits.
- Paypal does not charge a fee for sending money, but it does require that you pay a small fee when receiving funds from other senders. Neteller does not charge a fee for receiving or sending money.
- PayPal offers its users the security key as an added safety measure for a one-time fee of 29.95 USD. It provides clients with a secure net by taking over liability for most potential situations during online payment processing. Neteller offers its users a 2-step authorization security measure and the safety id. It provides an additional layer of protection.
How to Stay Safe When Betting with Neteller
There are only a few reputable and legal Neteller bookies. Betting sites using Neteller for gambling are restricted in some regions. Here are a few tips on how to stay safe when betting with Neteller:
- It is advisable to check if your selected Neteller bookmaker is allowed in your region. You can use virtual private networks (VPN) to access restricted sites.
- Ensure that your chosen Neteller bookmaker is regulated, licensed, and has SSL encryption.
- Read reviews about the Neteller sportsbooks to find out if it is trustworthy.
- Enable 2-step authorization security measures.
Is It Worth Using Neteller for Betting Online
Neteller is one of the most widely recognized forms of payment. Neteller betting sites offer great odds and exclusive bonus proposals. Bookmakers' withdrawal process using Neteller is between 1-4 days, and there are rarely additional fees charged. You can place a bet with Neteller on events and sports such as Esports, NFL, football, tennis, basketball, horse racing, casino games, and many more.
Here are a few benefits and downsides bettors should keep in mind.
Advantages of Using Neteller for Online Betting
Here are the benefits of using Neteller for online wagering:
- Neteller is a popular E-wallet. Most bookmakers offer Neteller as a payment option because it is easy and secure for bettors to make deposits and withdrawals. It is available on a lot of betting sites.
- Secured transactions. Neteller uses the latest anti-fraud technology, strong encryptions, and IP checks. It even boasts additional security features such as a 2-step verification process. It employs other security measures.
- Betting sites offer punters that use Neteller as their preferred payment method higher deposit and withdrawal limits.
- Neteller provides customers with a Net+ debit card. This prepaid card is linked to your Neteller account. You can use the Neteller prepaid card to make transactions and withdraw money from ATMs (automated teller machines).
Disadvantages of Betting with Neteller Online
Here are some downsides of using Neteller for online betting:
- You will not qualify for some bookmakers' bonus offers and promotions when you use Neteller as your preferred payment option.
- Neteller charges fees for almost every transaction. It can get quite an expensive payment method when the expenses start to accumulate, especially if you perform a series of small transactions in a short time.
- It is restricted and not accepted in some countries and regions. When traveling to countries that do not allow the use of Neteller for gambling, contact Neteller customer service.
- After creating your Neteller account, you cannot change the currency.
This detailed review of using Neteller for online betting discovers all the information you need about the payment platform. Below is a list of takeaways you should learn for wagering with Neteller:
- Neteller can be used for sports betting in the following countries: the United Kingdom, India, Italy, France, Cyprus, Germany, the Netherlands, Monaco, Ukraine, and many more.
- Supported currencies on Neteller include USD, NOK, JPY, GBP, CHF, EUR, CAD, BRL, AUD, and AED.
- Supported languages on Neteller: English, French, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Italian, Spanish, Deutsch, and Polish.
- Alternatives to Neteller for online betting include debit card, Paysafecard, Skrill, Apple Pay, Boku, bank transfer, ecoPayz, Google Pay, cryptocurrency, PayPal, and Trustly.
- The most popular and legal online bookmakers that accept Neteller are Betway, Ladbrokes, BetUS, William Hill, Unibet, 888sports, Betfred, 1xBet, BetVictor, Paddy Power, Coral, and Bwin.
- Countries that do not accept and prohibit the use of Neteller for gambling are Turkey, Macau, Israel, Canada, Albania, Singapore, Lebanon, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Thailand, the USA, Afghanistan, and Indonesia.
When it comes to highly secured and safe transactions, exclusive VIP offers, high deposits and withdrawal limits, low minimum deposits, low transaction fees, great payouts, Neteller betting sites are your best options. Neteller is accepted in many countries and is restricted in some. With time more regions will use Neteller for gambling and drop their bounds.
Register with one of the best Neteller betting sites, have access to exclusive deals, secure, fast transactions, and enjoy a fantastic and thrilling wagering experience. Ensure to check the rules and regulations regarding the use of Neteller in your country or state. Gamble responsibly!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do all sportsbooks accept Neteller?
Not all sportsbooks accept the use of Neteller as a means of payment. Neteller E-wallet is restricted and prohibited in some countries. Neteller does not provide complete services in some regions and states. Check the Neteller website for more information regarding areas where they provide full and incomplete services.
- Are there any fees with Neteller deposits?
Some bookmakers do not charge additional fees when using Neteller to make deposits. Neteller charges a percentage-based fee on every amount you want to deposit into your Neteller account. The cost ranges from 1.45%, 2.5%, 2.99%, to 5% of the amount deposited into your acc. The percentage depends on the method you use to deposit into your Neteller account.
- Can I withdraw betting site winnings to Neteller?
You can withdraw your winnings into your Neteller betting account as long as the country in which you reside allows the use of Neteller for gambling purposes. Neteller betting sites have high withdrawal limits.