Full List of Best NV Betting Sites
The list below features the absolute best sportsbooks in Nevada you're ever going to find. Every Vegas bookie that matters is on our list, and they're all fully legal. Like NJ bookies, bookies in NV operate under a government license, so you don't have to worry about the legal aspect of things.
Just pick a site that suits your wants and needs, register, and enjoy a massive range of markets along with the best odds.
Best Betting Bonus Deals & Offers
Bettors around the world love getting their hands on bonuses and promotions. On our list, every bookmaker offers the best deals and promotions, from a simple free bet to plenty of deposit and no deposit offers.
Our recommended bookmakers feature the top betting bonus deals & offer the fairest wagering requirements. Choose any of them, and you'll be betting and winning without breaking the bank.
If you don't know what to get, you're free to compare the offers and pick your 'poison.' Nothing terrible going for the highest bonus; makes sure the wagering requirements are fair.
Choose Your Bet of the Day in Nevada
There are plenty of options to bet on in Nevada. It's the best place for your Superbowl bets. You might get a great deal at a sportsbook in Illinois, but when it comes to the best odds and offers, Nevada is the real deal.
The Nevada sports betting offers are legendary and cover a wide range of sports, Nevadan teams, and tournaments. We already mentioned the Superbowl, but you can also place bets on horse racing, golf, NFL, NHL, the NBA, and more. If there's a sports market to bet on, it probably originated in Nevada.
Every Nevada sportsbook comes with a long list of offers and top deals, doing online sports betting, the state's favourite pastime.
Bet on Sports
Betting on American sports is the favourite pastime of millions of people in Nevada. There are many sports to bet on, including soccer, basketball, tennis, horse racing, and even Esports. All the top Nevada betting sites on our list feature a long list of sports you can place your bets on, and of course, many of them come at great odds.
When it comes to betting, American football is the biggest NV sport. Boxing is popular as well, especially if a match takes place in Las Vegas as it does. The same goes for MMA/UFC fights and the top horse races.
Bet on Competitions
The NFL seems to be the most popular competition to bet on in Nevada. Read any NV sportsbook reviews, and the National Football League will be mentioned several times as the most active market. It is followed by basketball, baseball, and soccer. The latter is a staple of any NV bookie, featuring the likes of the Champions League, World Cup, Euros, and of course, the MLS.
Bet on Tournaments
Regarding tournaments, one rules supreme in the red-hot online sports betting Nevada market – the Superbowl. The most-watched sports event in the USA annually is the one bettors love the most.
The NBA is popular, followed by the MLS, tennis Grand Slams, and horse races like the Kentucky Derby. You can spend money on these bets or use top free bets in Nevada to win. Whatever floats your boat.
Bet on Teams
The top teams heavily featured at NV bookies and casinos include the Vegas Golden Knights, Las Vegas Raiders, and the Las Vegas Aces. Nevada's state is still waiting for its team to hit the NBA – that'll surely pop the numbers up.
NV sports betting lives and dies by betting on teams. Numerous legendary Superbowl bets have backed up teams that have won or lost millions of dollars. Team betting is the core of every NV bookmaker and the easiest market to play.
The Legal Situation of Online Sports Betting in Nevada
Regarding the law, you'll be glad to know that Nevada's sports betting is entirely legal. It's one of the first states to legalize it in the USA, allowing you to bet with your mind easily.
Bookies in NV operate completely legally. Most offer top NV betting bonuses you can use to try your luck on the USA's leading sports. You don't need to look over your shoulder for the lawmakers – place your bets and enjoy.
NV Sports Betting Bill
Sports betting was legalized in Nevada back in 1949. In 1992, the controversial PASPA bill prohibited the future expansion of sports betting to other states. However, since Nevada was grandfathered into it, it allowed for a monopoly on single-game wagering.
Sports Gambling Taxes in NV
When you bet at legal bookmakers in Nevada, you are obliged to pay taxes to the state. The good news is that they are significantly lower than in other states. The tax rate for all sports bets is only 6.75%, which is great news for sports betting fans.
What is the Sports Gambling Age in Nevada?
The minimum age for sports betting in Nevada is set at 21. If you're 18, you won't be able to place bets at any NV online betting site.
How to Choose the Best Bookmakers in Nevada
If you're new to the game and you don't know where to start, we're here for you. We have listed the absolute best bookmakers in Nevada with top odds, bonuses, and promotions.
Industry experts have compiled our table of top NV sports betting sites with plenty of experience in the field. You'll be getting safe and reputable betting platforms to bet at, so you don't have to worry about their legality.
- Choosing a good betting site requires checking the license. Our recommended Nevada bookmakers are all fully legal, so you don't have to worry about the law knocking on your door;
- Other significant factors to consider when looking for a new betting site are bonuses and free bets. Make sure the bookie has a bunch of them before signing the dotted line;
- Of course, a good bookie will have hundreds if not thousands of markets along with excellent odds;
- Lastly, ensure you get live betting and streaming – bookies in 2022 are dead in the water without it.
Which Nevada Bookmaker Has the Best Odds?
The William Hill sportsbook is widely considered to have the best odds of all NV bookies. It's a bookmaker with a global range with a long list of betting markets. The Westgate Casino, Caesar's Palace, and the MGM Grand Race & Sportsbook are all great alternatives to William Hill.
Deposit Methods at NV Sportsbooks
You can use various options to fund your account at the top Nevada online bookies. Besides the ever-present Mastercard and Visa, you also get to use many e-wallets and other deposit methods, including cryptocurrencies (although those sportsbooks are rare).
Keep in mind that each of these methods comes with different transaction times and limits.
Withdrawal Methods at NV Sportsbooks
In most cases, a sportsbook will issue your winnings to the deposit method you've used before. It is a security measure, and often it can't be changed. The good news is that the top Nevada bookies feature a long list of withdrawal methods, such as PayPal, Neteller, and Skrill, allowing you to get your winnings quickly and with no fees.
Best Nevada Sports Betting Apps
Most bettors these days place bets on their phones. Nevada mobile sports betting is much more popular than any other type since it's convenient. You don't need a laptop or a desktop to place bets – you can do it on the go anytime and anywhere.
The top Nevada sports betting sites provide apps easily accessible from the Play or App Store. Install them on your phone, and you'll have access to thousands of markets and the top odds.
Nevadan Live Betting & Streaming
A bookie in 2022 can't do without live betting and streaming. It's the betting of the future, allowing you to bet on live events, opening up hundreds of great new markets. Live betting usually comes packed with live streaming, enabling you to watch the matches you bet on from your PC or mobile phone.
Of course, you'll need to be registered to watch the matches, but it's much more convenient than paying for pay-per-view.
Local NV Bookmakers vs. Online Betting Sites
In the past, Nevada was home to great local bookies. The business has moved online, with hundreds of Nevada sports betting sites allowing users to place bets online.
Online betting sites have a larger number of markets and better odds too. The odds are much better than what local betting shops can offer since running online operations is much cheaper.
How to Win at Betting in Nevada
Winning at online sports betting in NV is not as easy as it sounds. You'll have to be on top of your game and use staking strategies to win solid money in return.
- You must manage your bankroll properly. Without it, you'll lose much more than you win. Apply a staking strategy and stick to it. Even if it doesn't return money initially, it will pay off in the long run;
- Make sure to be consistent with your strategy and be patient. Wins in online sports betting don't come that easy;
- Read expert tips and predictions to boost your chances of winning. Our top recommended Nevada sports betting sites have them, so don't hesitate to look at experts' opinions;
- Make sure to do your homework before placing bets. It means looking at the form of teams and players, which will help you understand which team has better odds.
The Most Active Betting Cities in Nevada
The most active betting city in Nevada is, hands down, Sin City. Las Vegas is home to poker, casino gambling, and online sports betting. Since gambling is 100% legal in the state, you can easily place your bets at any NV betting site.
The other popular betting cities in NV include:
- Reno: Reno is home to dozens of casinos with sportsbooks. After Vegas, it's the most active city bettors wager in.
- Carson City: just like Vegas and Reno, Carson City is home to numerous casinos that have their betting sites.
- Elko has many popular casinos to bet on sports, including Red Lion and Gold Dust West.
NV Casinos with Sportsbooks
- William Hill: a globally popular bookie with plenty of markets, William Hill is among the most excellent sportsbooks and casinos in Nevada. Thanks to top odds and early lines, it's the favourite of millions.
- BetMGM: BetMGM is a popular casino with an online sportsbook. It offers early NFL lines and thousands of other markets with great odds in tow.
- Golden Nugget: one of the most popular casinos in Nevada also has its sportsbook. At Golden Nugget, you'll get top odds in combination with many betting markets.
NV Betting Tips & Predictions
Most major NV betting sites have betting tips and predictions available on their blogs. In most cases, industry experts or former athletes have written these tips, so they have a certain level of expertise.
While reading them doesn't guarantee winning, you should always check what experts think about a particular match before using sports betting apps in Nevada. They will point you in the right direction, and you may win your bet slip with some luck.
Our guide to the best betting sportsbooks in Nevada aims to shed some light on becoming a better punter. We've showed you what to look for in an NV bookie and which factors to pay attention to before you place your money.
Here are a few exciting bits and pieces about NV online sports betting you should know about:
- Nevada is a US state which was the first to legalize sports betting over 60 years ago;
- The most famous cities in the state are Las Vegas, Reno, and Carson City;
- The English language is the official language in NV;
- William Hill, BetMGM, and Golden Nugget are among the most popular bookmakers in Nevada;
- The same sportsbooks are primarily known as great casinos;
- When betting online in Nevada, you can use a vast array of payment methods, including PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, and Bitcoin;
- Among the most popular sports you can bet on in NV are American football, baseball, and basketball;
- Bettors in Nevada love placing bets on the Superbowl (NFL), the NHL, and the NBA the most;
- The top teams coming from Nevada include the Vegas Golden Knights, Las Vegas Aces, and Las Vegas Raiders;
- Vernon Fox, Danny Tarkanian, Andre Agassi, Kris Bryant, and Greg Anthony are among the most popular athletes from NV;
- Las Vegas was the world's premier betting destination before being overthrown by Macau around a decade ago. It still is the top betting and gambling market in the USA;
- Vegas is also known for its poker rooms and major tournaments, such as the WSOP, which are often held in lush NV casinos.
We hope we cleared your burning questions about the top Nevada sports betting sites. Sin City and the state of Nevada feature hundreds of top bookies. Almost everyone has a Nevada sports gambling app that allows you to wager on the go.
Register at any of our recommended betting sites today for your betting needs, and we're sure you'll have plenty of fun.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is sports betting legal in Nevada?
Yes, sports betting is entirely legal in Nevada. It's the first US state to legalize sports betting and casino gambling fully.
How long has sports betting been legal in Nevada?
Sports betting has been legal in Nevada for over 60 years. It was first legalized in 1949 and later confirmed as standard in 1992 with the PASPA act.
What was the first US state outside of Nevada to offer legal sports betting?
After Nevada did it, Delaware was the first US state to legalize sports betting.
What is the legal gambling age in Nevada?
The legal gambling age in Nevada and Las Vegas is 21.
How many online sportsbooks are in Nevada?
Too many to count. Nevada is the world's capital of gambling and betting, featuring thousands of sportsbooks and casinos.
Are there mobile sports betting apps available in Nevada?
Yes, most of the sportsbooks we have on our list feature dedicated mobile apps. Even when they don't have them, they have mobile betting sites that work just as well.