In this post, you’ll find out:
- Which betting sites are the best choice for your James Bond betting strategy?
- What are the latest James Bond odds?
- Which British actors are in the running to replace Daniel Craig?
- How to place a James Bond bet?
Best Betting Sites to Bet on James Bond
At the moment, you’ve got 2 main options when it comes to wagering. You can bet on Dancing on Ice, or you can take a punt on the next Bond. If you’re keen to place a stake on who will be the new 007 in the next film, you’ll need to choose between the different bookies online today.
The good news is that all the top UK bookmakers, including Ladbrokes, William Hill, Sky Bet, and Paddy Power, are offering wagers on this lucrative betting market. However, you should still take the time to evaluate payout levels, security, licensing, and the next James Bond actor odds on offer before you make your final decision.
We’ve done all the hard work for you, so check out our table of bookies who are best for your James Bond bets.
Next James Bond Odds
The only market available is betting on the next James Bond actor. However, since actors regularly come and go from movies and shows, the odds routinely fluctuate. Although, at one time, there was a market for whether or not the actor would be male or female, this is an old betting option now since the studio has virtually confirmed a male actor will be chosen.
Bookies are currently basing their odds on how popular each actor is and the strength of public opinion behind them securing this top role. There are a few clear front runners but interesting outsiders to consider wagering on.
Check out the updated table of trusted bookies with the best next James Bond odds.
A few actors are stand-out favourites when it comes to new James Bond betting odds. Some of the top choices include:
- Tom Hardy with odds of 9/4
- Luke Evans with odds of 9/4
- James Norton with odds of 10/3
- Richard Madden with odds of 6/1
All 4 of these actors are popular choices, and it’s easy to see why.
Tom Hardy is perhaps best-known for his roles in Legend, The Dark Knight Rising, and The Revenant. Born in London, this 44-year-old English actor is trendy, especially with female bettors!
Luke Evans is a Welsh actor with a past in musical theatre. He may be well-known for his role in the live-action version of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, in which he played Gaston.
James Norton is a 36-year-old British actor who has appeared in numerous TV series. He has been nominated for a BAFTA for his role in Happy Valley.
Richard Madden is a Scottish actor with a long history of successful movies. He recently appeared alongside Taron Edgerton in Rocket Man as his lover and manager.
Although the above actors are the most likely choices, some interesting outsiders choose from.
- Henry Cavill with odds of 8/1
- Tom Hopper with odds of 16/1
- Idris Elba with odds of 7/1
- Lashana Lynch with odds of 8/1
Henry Cavill is best known for his role as Superman in Man of Steel. He most recently starred as The Witcher in the TV series of the same name.
The English actor Tom Hopper is from Leicestershire and is a recent entrant into the running for the odds for the next Bond. He appeared in popular TV series like Merlin and Game of Thrones.
Idris Elba was once the favourite to take over as 007, but he has dropped down the leaderboard recently. Now aged 49, he may be getting too old to take over the role.
Finally, Lashana Lynch is a fascinating outsider. Having appeared as Nomi in the last movie in the franchise, No Time to Die, it has inspired punters to think that she could be next in line.
A few special markets are opening up in the James Bond betting odds stakes. Some of the most interesting ones are:
- Gender of the next Bond – male, female, or non-binary
- Age of the next James Bond
- How many movies will the next Bond appear In?
- Will the next Bond be a woman?
How to Bet on James Bond
It couldn’t be simpler to bet on who will be the next Bond. Follow these steps:
- Choose which bookmaker you want to use. Read our reviews or check out our free bets page to see the best welcome offers so you can make the right choice.
- Go to their TV and Specials section.
- Choose James Bond betting line.
- Look at which actors are available to choose from.
- Click your chosen actor.
- You’ll see the betting slip and the odds that are offered.
- Select your stake.
- Place your bet.
- Wait to find out the result.
James Bond Overview
Some interesting facts you might want to know about betting on James Bond include:
- The current favourites to take over from Daniel Craig are Tom Hardy, Luke Evans, and James Norton.
- The previous actors to have undertaken the role are Sean Connery, George Lazenby, Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, Pierce Brosnan, and Daniel Craig.
- Some of the most popular legal online bookmakers for betting on the next James Bond include Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, SkyBet, and William Hill.
- Albert Broccoli once commented that the ideal playing age for Bond would be between 35 and 40 years old.
- All of the previous Bond actors except one (Daniel Craig) were over 6 feet tall.
- Only 31% of people in a recent UK poll thought it acceptable for the next Bond to be female.
So, now you discover everything you need to know to bet on the next James Bond. We can guarantee that you’ll be shaken, not stirred, when it comes to choosing the bookmaker with the best odds on this lucrative market!
If you’re ready to make your wager on who will be the next Bond, check out our best bookmakers for James Bond betting and choose the best site for you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Who will be the next James Bond?
Nobody knows yet who the next James Bond will be, but a few contenders are the current favourites. Tom Hardy and Luke Evans are currently the most popular choices amongst UK punters. James Norton and Richard Madden are also strong contenders.
When is the next James Bond film?
There is no release date yet for the next Bond movie release. There is very little information about what the upcoming film will be.
Where can I bet on the next James Bond?
You can bet on the next James Bond with any top UK bookmaker. Check out our list and decide which one is best for you.