We will go over:
- signing up process
- mobile betting apps
- many available bonuses and offers
- payment methods
- live betting options
- the legal situation of sports wagering in Cameroon
- Esports or virtual sports gambling
Full List of the Best Cameroon Betting Sites
There are now many betting companies in Cameroon. Some of Cameroon's best online betting sites are Premier Bet, BetWinner, BetMomo, 1xBet, BetPawa, and Yellow Bet.
The Cameroonian bookmakers such as BetWinner, BetMomo, Premier Bet, and 1xBet all feature a wide array of sports for you to bet on. From major sports like football and basketball to niche events such as table tennis and volleyball. Yellow Bet and BetPawa don't have nearly as many sports as the other options, but they offer many events in the sports they provide and occasionally have better odds.
Betting Bonuses & Offers for Cameroonian Bettors
Many bookmakers in Cameroon offer incredible free bets and amazing sign-up or welcome bonuses just for creating an account and depositing a little bit of money! Beyond your deposit bonus, we will tell you what sites offer promotions and jackpots for their casino games and other events.
- Premier Bet does not appear to offer a welcome bonus but provides many in-site promotions. Including up to a 750% bonus on combi-bets or parlay's, weekly free bets for loyal customers, daily cash prizes, and massive cash rewards on a whole bunch of their games.
- BetWinner will match your first deposit up to 100 EUR (or another country's equivalent currency). If you deposit 100 EUR, BetWinner will give 100 EUR for free!
- BetMomo offers a 100% welcome bonus of up to 20,000 CFA for your first deposit. Your first bet always wins at Bet Momo. They also provide more in-site promotions than most sportsbooks or betting sites worldwide. These include a 2% cash back payment on your first deposit of every day, an additional 250% casino deposit bonus spread out over your first 4 deposits, and many different casino jackpots, sports jackpots, and boosted odds on various events every day. BetMomo offers everything.
- 1xBet matches 200% of your first deposit from 600 CFA up to 120,000 CFA. They also offer several bonus games and special promotions. You must click “Take Part in Bonus Offer” when registering.
- Yellow Bet will match 50% of your deposit and bonus up to 120,000 CFA. So for Yellow Bet, you have to deposit 240,000 CFA then they will provide 120,000 CFA for free.
Remember, the deposit bonus for most of these Cameroon betting websites requires the total amount to be gambled before you may withdraw. So if you've been given a 100 EUR deposit bonus, you must bet the full 100 EUR before withdrawing your winnings.
Bet of the Day for Cameroon
If you go to BetWinner, you can bet on Cameroon regarding all things World Cup football. Not only can you wager on their game outcomes, but you can also bet on how they will do in the tournament.
You can bet on Cameroon to either make it out of or win the group stage, and you can even stake on the Cameroon national football team to win the whole tournament at 201 to 1 odds! So whether you want to bet on your national football club's games individually or their outcome in the World Cup tournament, you can do it all if you sign up for BetWinner or any other legal bookmaker.
Bet on Sports
The great thing about having such a wide array of sportsbooks available in Cameroon is the endless amount of sporting events available to bet on. You can wager on sports in Cameroon and all of Africa or sporting events from all over the world, including America and Europe. These sports include American football, rugby, basketball, hockey, MMA, and cricket.
Betting on all these sports is easy:
- First, log in to your favourite sportsbook on the website or app.
- Select the sport you want to bet on. Most websites list the events down the left-hand side of the website or/and across the top banner.
- Once you've selected the sport you want to wager on, you can choose the league. For instance, football has many leagues like the Premier League and La Liga or events like the World Cup and the UEFA Champions League.
- Once you've selected the league, you can bet game outcomes straight up, or often you can wager on the future results of the different clubs and teams.
Football is the most popular sport in the world. Because of this, it has more events than any other sport to bet on. You can wager on match outcomes, goal totals, and whether or not your favourite players, like Cristiano Ronaldo or Neymar, will score goals.
The fastest-growing sport in the world is basketball and the NBA. Beyond betting on the NBA, various European leagues are also available to place wagers on.
Betting sites in Cameroon will also allow you to bet on how your favourite players will do in games. For example, you can wager on the point totals of Cameroon superstars like Joel Embiid and Pascal Siakam or American Allstars like LeBron James, James Harden, Steph Curry, and Ja Morant. Basketball is quickly becoming a worldwide sport, and you don't want to miss out on the action.
Some websites offer to bet on wrestling or MMA, including the top UFC events and Olympic wrestling. In addition, Cameroon betting sites like Bet Momo, with lots of sporting options, will sometimes allow you to bet on Sumo Wrestling. Current UFC champion Francis Ngannou is from Cameroon.
Volleyball is very popular in Cameroon, and there are many volleyball bookmakers on the best Cameroon betting sites. You can bet on local volleyball leagues or the giant Olympic and international tournaments.
One of the best parts of betting on tennis is they have major events year-round. Once the US Open ends, you don't have to wait too long for the Australian Open if you like getting action on major events.
Table Tennis is great for betting because most Cameroonian bookies offer it, and hundreds of events are running all the time. If other sports don't have much going on, you can get in on the action by betting on table tennis with available bookies.
Boxing is the world's biggest combat sport and fun to bet on. Most betting sites in Cameroon offer wagers on all the major boxing events.
Bet on Competitions
Betting companies in Cameroon offer a ton of leagues and competitions to bet on. These include the World Cup, UEFA, the NFL, NBA, NHL, UFC, Formula 1, and the Premier League.
Esports are blowing up as one of the most popular events. There are numerous Esports to bet on at every bookmaker. Some of the available Esport tournaments you get to gamble on include Call of Duty, Counterstrike, League of Legends, NBA 2K, FIFA, Dota, and endless more options depending on the site.
How to Choose the Best Bookmakers in Cameroon
Finding the best odds in Cameroon is easy but time-consuming. However, in the long run, it is worth it.
- When shopping for odds, you want to compare as many sites as possible. So bring up the match you want to bet on at your favourite platform. For instance, if Cameroon is catching 4.6 points to beat Switzerland as the underdog in the World Cup at Premier Bet, you'll want to check other sites such as 1xBet.
- When you check 1xBet and see they're giving you 4.98 points, that tells you you'd rather bet at 1xBet cause it's better odds.
- Remember that odds are constantly changing! Because the odds always move. You have to check multiple sites often.
Which Cameroonian Bookmaker Has the Best Odds?
1xBet and Bet Momo offer the best odds. 1xBet because they constantly had lines better for the gambler and Bet Momo because they provided many boosts and promotions for the customer.
What Is the Step-by-Step Procedure for Placing Bets in Cameroon?
- Go to your betting site of choice.
- Press the register button (usually in the top right corner)
- Most betting sites will require your phone number, full name, date of birth, and email; you will need to create a password.
- Once you've verified your email and often your identity (driver's license or passport), you are ready to start placing bets.
Payment Methods at Cameroonian Sportsbooks
Payment methods at Cameroonian sportsbooks include Visa, MasterCard, Maestro Bank Cards, E-wallets, E-Pay, B-Pay, Orange Mobile Money, and MTN Mobile Money.
Mobile Betting Sites & Betting Apps in Cameroon
Mobile apps are a great way to get your bets on the go. Betting apps offer everything the main website offers, and you don't need to be at a computer.
Best Betting Apps for Android
Premier Bet, 1xBet, BetMomo, BetWinner, BetPawa, and Yellow Bet all offer their betting app on Android so that you can place wagers on any Android device.
Online Betting Apps for iOS
1xBet, Bet Momo, and BetWinner offer their betting app on iOS, so you can place bets on any Apple device.
Cameroonian Live Betting and Streaming
Live betting in Cameroon is available on almost every site. Premier Bet, BetWinner, BetMomo, 1xBet, and Yellow Bet offer live betting and streaming. Live betting is great because you can wager on all your favourite events after they start.
Live streaming is also available on many Cameroon sites so that you can follow along with the action on the betting website of your choice.
The Legal Situation of Sports Betting in Cameroon
Sports betting in Cameroon is 100% safe and legal. All bookmakers from this guide are officially licensed. Every website listed holds a similar license for Cameroon. For instance, Premier Bet has a license from the Gaming Board of Cameroon, and 1xBet.cm is owned and operated by RUNBET 1XBET SA, which operates under license No.00000064 by the Ministry of Territorial Administration and Decentralization of the Republic of Cameroon.
Cameroonian Betting Taxation
Cameroon has relaxed sports betting regulations, and bettors do not have to pay post-winning taxes.
Let's learn several facts about the country:
- The 5 biggest cities in Cameroon are Douala, Yaounde, Garoua, Kousseri, and Bamenda. The capital is Yaounde.
- The official languages of Cameroon are French and English. Every Cameroonian gambling website has both languages available to use.
- Cameroon uses the Central African Franc, sometimes written as CFA or XAF. However, most gambling websites will also accept the US Dollar (USD), Euro (EUR), or British Pound (GBP).
- Popular deposit methods on Cameroon betting sites include Visa, MasterCard, bank transfers, PayPal, Skrill, and Maestro.
- The most popular online bookmakers and best-betting sites in Cameroon are 1xBet, Bet Premier, BetWinner, and BetMomo.
- The most trendy sports in Cameroon are football, basketball, wrestling, volleyball, and boxing or MMA.
- Cameroon's most famous sports teams are the Cameroon national football team, YaFoot FC, Cameroon Men's national basketball team, Cameroon women's national volleyball team, and Canon Yaounde FC.
- Joel Embiid and Pascal Siakam are famous basketball players from Cameroon. Francis Ngannou is the UFC heavyweight champion from Cameroon.
- The Cameroon national football team has qualified 8 times for the FIFA World Cup and is the most successful African Football team. Over recent years Cameroon has become a hotbed for basketball talent and has many players in the NBA.
As you can see, Cameroon is becoming one of the African leaders in sports betting. There are a ton of sites and betting options to choose from. You can go to online betting sites in Cameroon to start winning money right now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is online betting legal in Cameroon?
Online betting is 100% legal in Cameroon.
What are the best-betting sites in Cameroon?
The best betting sites in Cameroon are 1xBet, Bet Premier, BetMomo, and BetWinning.
What currency is accepted by Cameroon betting sites?
Cameroon uses the Central African Franc, sometimes written as CFA or XAF. However, most gambling websites will also accept the US Dollar (USD), Euro (EUR), or British Pound (GBP).
What are the most popular payment methods for online betting in Cameroon?
Popular deposit methods on Cameroon betting sites include Visa, MasterCard, bank transfer, PayPal, Skrill, and Maestro.
Is sports betting popular in Cameroon?
Sports betting is quickly becoming very popular in Cameroon.
What is the mobile coverage for the Cameroon betting site?
Most Cameroon betting sites are available on your mobile phone wherever you go, and they will also have apps for the Android or iOS platforms.