Keep reading for more details regarding:
- How to stay safe when betting with Google Pay.
- Disadvantages of using G Pay for sports gambling.
- How to request withdrawals using Google Pay.
- History of G Pay.
- Google Pay alternative payment methods.
The Best Google Pay Betting Sites
Despite Google Pay being a broadly accepted payment method, there are few G Pay betting sites. You cannot withdraw funds from your wagering account into your Google Pay account; instead, you must use a different payment method. Google Pay bookmakers are highly secure. When using Google Pay as your preferred payment option, you are eligible for every bonus incentive your chosen bookie offers.
Due to the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA) of 2006, deposits made with a Google Pay card may be denied. The UIGEA is the US legislation regulating online betting. The following bookies accept Google Pay: Bovada, Bet365, Mybookie, 888sports, BetOnline, 10Cric, BetUS, 1xBet, and Melbet.
Make a Google Pay Deposit and Claim Your Bonus
Google Pay sportsbooks offer free bets and sign-up bonuses. These differ according to the bookmaker, but they are usually available once you register an account. Bettors can look forward to continuous sport-specific offers. Some betting sites with Google Pay require you to deposit a particular amount before qualifying for their bonuses and promotions. Read the terms and conditions regarding bonuses for your selected betting site.
How to Use Google Pay for Betting
Using Google Pay for gambling activities is convenient and secure. Here is a guide on how to place bets using Google Pay:
- You must have a Google account before proceeding.
- Log in to your selected Google Pay sportsbooks account.
- Select Google Pay as your preferred payment option. Input the amount you want to deposit.
- Enter your Google Pay passcode. Confirm the transaction.
- You can proceed to bet using Google Pay.
|👍 Minimum Deposit:||$/£ 5|
|% Processing Fee:||No Fee|
|⏱ Transaction Speed:||Instant|
|🆓 Largest Free Bet:||888Sport and William Hill: Bet £10, Get £30 in Free Bets|
|📱 Dedicated app:||Yes|
|🌍 Supported in:||Europe, Brazil, the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, India, UAE, Hong Kong, Taiwan|
|💯 Best Google Pay Betting Site:||BetWinner|
|⏩ Fastest Google Pay Bookie Withdrawal:||Bovada|
|⭐ Best Google Pay Bookie Deposit:||William Hill|
|🔝 High Deposit Limits:||888Sport|
|🔁 Betting Exchange and Google Pay:||BetOnline|
|🎁 Best Google Pay Bonus:||BetUS|
What Is Google Pay?
Google Pay is a widely accepted payment option that is secure and swift. Google Pay allows users to make in-app purchases via Android devices, iOS 11, or higher iOS versions. Only residents in the USA and India can use Google Pay on Apple devices. You can connect your credit card, debit card, and bank account to your Google Pay account. You can acquire online sports betting coupon codes from fellow site users at participating operators using Google Pay’s P2P function.
History of Google Pay
Initially known as Android Pay, Google Pay appeared in 2015 as an addition to Google Wallet, first launched in 2011. It had already expanded in 2017. It operates in over 40 countries, accepting credit and debit cards from the most prominent financial institutions. Google launched the payment app Tez in India later in the year 2017. Tez utilized the (UPI) unified payments interface.
On January 8, 2018, Google incorporated Google Wallet into Android Pay, with the full service rebranded as Google Pay. In the middle of 2018, Google reinvented Tez with Google Pay.
How to Open a Google Pay Account
Here is a guide on how to create a Google Pay account:
- Download and install the Google Pay app on your mobile device, or visit the Google Pay website.
- You must have a Google account before proceeding. Create a Google account if you do not have one. It will automatically connect your email ID if you have a Google account.
- Sign in to your Google Pay account. G Pay will automatically detect your sim card number.
- Google will send a one-time password to your registered mobile number.
- Select the payment menu.
- Add the payment methods you find suitable to your Google Pay account. Select the additional payment option. The available payment methods will appear on your screen.
- Secure your Google Pay account with a passcode or your fingerprint.
Making Deposits with Google Pay
The name you use to create a Google Pay account must be the same one you used to register your betting account. Your selected bookmaker will reject your deposit if the names do not match.
- Log in to your Google Pay sportsbooks account.
- Select G Pay as your preferred payment option.
- Input the amount you want to deposit.
- Enter your Google Pay passcode or fingerprint.
- Google Pay will send you an OTP to proceed with the transaction.
- Fill in the one-time password.
- Confirm the transaction.
Requesting Withdrawals with Google Pay
You cannot withdraw from your betting account using Google Pay. You can make withdrawals from your wagering account using different payment methods. Some of these alternative payment options charge additional fees. If your selected bookmaker supports vouchers, you can create a betting voucher code and sell it to other site members.
Fees & Limits
When you use Google Play to conduct peer-to-peer payments through vouchers, Match Pay, or player transfers, you will not be charged any additional fees within Google Pay or at your sportsbooks. You may have to pay transaction fees and international transfer levies when you use Google Pay to make a debit or credit deposit at your preferred bookmaker.
The fees will range between 3% and 9% of the amount you wish to deposit. Some alternative payment methods you’ll want to employ for withdrawals will charge you extra fees.
Countries Where Google Pay Is Legal for Sports Gambling
Google Pay is an internationally accepted payment option. It purchases boarding passes, transportation tickets, and many more. There is no uniformity in the regulations because each country has legislation governing online betting. The following countries accept G Pay for gambling activities: India, the United Kingdom, Brazil, France, Ireland, the United States of America, Russia, Canada, and Australia.
Google Pay Alternatives for Betting Online
Due to you not being able to withdraw from your betting account via Google Pay, here are several payment alternatives: Apple Pay, cryptocurrencies, debit cards, PayPal, Unified Payment Interface, Neteller, Paysafecard, credit cards, Skrill, bank transfers, many more. Please keep in mind that you will not be eligible for some bonus promotions, and you may incur additional fees if you use some of these payment options as your preferred method of deposit or withdrawal.
How to Stay Safe When Betting with Google Pay
Apart from betting on reputable bookmakers, here are tips that can help you keep your online gambling activities safe and secure:
- Before connecting your Google Pay account, check if the site is licensed and regulated by a gaming agency within its jurisdiction.
- Most reputable G Pay accepting bookmakers use strong encryptions and security protocols to protect bettor’s information from cybercriminals.
- Research your chosen Google Pay sportsbooks and go through reviews about them.
- Beware of phishing emails. Scammers can pick up your mail from one of these betting sites and try to trick you into giving them your personal information.
Is It Worth Using Google Pay for Betting Online
Google Pay, also known as G Pay, is a quick and safe way to fund your betting account. Bookmakers that accept Google Pay offer high transfer limits, a mobile-friendly user interface, competitive odds, exclusive bonus incentives, low minimum deposits, various wager types, high betting limits, and a diverse selection of sports to stake on. Google Pay betting sites with low minimum deposits are ideal for new bettors just starting their gambling journey.
There are no hidden or additional fees, and Google Pay is best for punters who like mobile betting. Before signing up with the best Google Pay betting sites, bettors should consider a few benefits and downsides.
Google Pay Overview
Google Pay on iOS devices is only available in India and the USA. G Pay enables users to make payments at stores that accept unified payment interface-based transactions. Unlike other online wallets, one can receive Google Pay payments directly into the bank account.
- G Pay works for sports gambling in the following countries: India, the United Kingdom, Brazil, France, Ireland, the United States of America, Russia, Canada, and Australia.
- Google Pay supports INR, USD, BRL, CAD, EUR, JPY, GBP, and AUD.
- Supported languages on Google Pay include English, Spanish, French, Hindi, Russian, Japanese, and Tamil.
- Google Pay alternative payment options for online betting are Apple Pay, cryptocurrencies, debit cards, Pay by Phone, PayPal, Unified Payment Interface, Neteller, Paysafecard, credit cards, Skrill, and bank transfers.
- The most popular and legal online bookmakers that accept Google Pay include Bovada, Bet365, Mybookie, 888sports, BetOnline, 10Cric, Bet US, 1xBet, and Melbet.
Regarding available payment methods on sportsbooks, using Google Pay is among the most straightforward and safest banking methods. If you want to maximize your winnings and enjoy exclusive bonus incentives, online betting sites that accept Google Pay are ideal. Join one of the most reputable sports betting websites that accept G Pay and enjoy a fantastic and thrilling betting experience. Gamble responsibly, please!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you use Google Pay for sports gambling?
Yes. Google Pay is an internationally accepted means of payment. Legislations that regulate online gambling differ in each country or jurisdiction. Check if your country’s betting regulations take online wagering.
Does Betway accept Google Pay?
Betway does not accept Google Pay as a payment method. Betway accepts other alternative payment methods such as bank transfers, PayPal, debit cards, Paysafecard, Skrill, ecoPayz, and Neteller.
How do I add money to my 1xBet account from G Pay?
Log in to your 1xBet account. Select the payment section. Choose Google Pay as your preferred deposit method. Input the amount you want to deposit. Fill in your Google password. Google Pay will send you an OTP. Input the OTP, and confirm your transaction.
Is it safe to pay with Google Pay?
Yes. Google Pay employs strong security protocols. It detects fraud risks such as phishing scams using powerful machine learning technologies. It utilizes multi-factor authentication, only you have access to your account, and the service encrypts all of your data, assuring secure payments.