- The best betting site for Manchester United matches.
- The best betting markets, offers and promotions, special bets, and combos.
- How bookmakers make Manchester United odds.
Best Betting Sites to Bet on Man Utd
With many betting sites coming up, it can be hard to choose your ideal betting platform. It would be best if you compare odds from different gambling sites. When it comes to the best markets and competitive odds, Bet365 is a hard choice to go by.
Paddy Power, Betfair, and William Hill are other betting sites with a good reputation. Here you will get competitive odds and a wide range of markets. Do you have some ready Manchester United match predictions? Head over to one of these sites for the best Manchester United betting odds.
Manchester United Odds
There are three things you should know about Manchester United odds:
- Man Utd has an excellent away record. Manchester United has had a blistering performance winning the last ten away games. The fascinating thing is that they have conceded first and were forced to fight back and go ahead to win the matches. Manchester United winning and revealing in away games would be a great combo.
- Bookmakers set odds with the aim of generating income. Making money is their primary business here. Bookmakers get odds by calculating the probability of an outcome in a Man Utd match occurring. You can refer to this as true odds. What we get are odds meant to give the bookmaker a margin.
- Manchester United star Bruno Fernandes never disappoints in the field. With Manchester United winning penalties, you can trust Bruno to bag one or two for the team.
Special Bets on Man Utd
The beauty of Manchester United is the team’s versatility. Harboring great players, bookmakers will give you dozens of special bets. Here are some particular wagers you can get from betting sites.
Winning in Competitions
Currently, Man Utd plays in the English Premier League. The team is among the top groups fighting for the title. As for the Champions League, you can never be sure. The Champions League is the most competitive league hosting top teams from all of Europe. There are competitions like the FA Cup and the EFL Carabao Cup where the team thrives. Man Utd odds of winning the FA and Carabao Cup are favourable as compared to the Champions League.
Ever wondered who would replace the current Manchester United coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer? Paddy Power and other betting sites are now offering bets on the following Man Utd manager. Here are some of the next Man Utd manager odds, according to Betfair and Paddy power, respectively:
- Mauricio Pochettino: 4/9, 4/9
- Massimiliano Allegri: 6/1, 6/1
- Brendan Rodgers: 9/1, 9/1
Next Transfer Targets
With the summer transfer window getting closer, you can expect managers to make some new signings. Manchester United has been heavily linked with Jadon Sancho, Jack Grealish, and Dayot Upamecano. With all this going on, you can expect to find betting sites with some Man Utd transfer odds.
Here are some odds you could place on:
- Jadon Sancho: 1/10
- Jack Grealish: 3/2
- Raul Jimenez: 7/4
The club is blooming with potential. There are some promising players like our latest signing, Bruno Fernandes. The Portuguese genius never seems to struggle in the field and always delivers. You also have the likes of Marcus Rashford and Paul Pogba. You can place on a market like Bruno Fernandes scoring or assisting in a match.
Bet of the Day
At this point, you have a dozen options to choose from. Major bookies will give you bonuses, a price boost, and free accumulators. It would be best if you were careful with them since some sites have odd minimum requirements. Choose your market wisely. Take a risk and bet odds on Man Utd to win the League.
How to Bet on Man Utd
Placing a bet is easy; you look for Man Utd predictions and choose your markets. Below are some useful tips if you want to be winning on Manchester United bets.
- Seeing as Manchester United concedes a goal or two in their away matches and bounce back to win the game, BTTS is a good market when the team is playing away from home.
- Try staking on promising players like Bruno Fernandes.
Man Utd Live Betting
Almost all betting sites have in-play betting on matches. It is easier to bet on Man Utd live games, especially when you are watching. When watching the game, you can make a quick prediction based on the pitch’s prevailing situation. You will need a stable internet connection for online betting on Man Utd since the odds are constantly changing.
Man United Betting Tips & Predictions
The internet is filled with match prediction sites. Some of these sites give free tips and predictions, while others will ask you for a fee. You ought to take precautions before paying for prediction. Don’t be fooled in the name of fixed matches.
Sites will give you predictions like:
- Man Utd to win against Chelsea.
- Man Utd to lose to Sunderland.
- Odds on next Manchester United manager, etc.
Live Streaming Games from Betting Sites
Popular bookmakers like William Hill, Bet 365, and 1xBet allow you to watch live games on their sites. It is convenient if you love online live betting. Some sites will require you to deposit money into your account to watch the games.
To live stream Manchester United matches, you have to wait for the game to go live and access it from your betting site.
Man Utd Stats
Team statistics play a vital role when predicting outcomes. Manchester United has been struggling to keep a consistent form. Man United is currently among the top four title contenders in the English Premiership. It is only reasonable to bet on Man U Odds of winning the Premiership title rather than Man Utd relegation odds.
A General Overview of Manchester United
Surprisingly, Manchester United’s original name was Newton Heath. It was back in 1878 when it was founded but later changed its name to Man Utd. The Red Devils are their name; you can expect more than just football. The club got their current stadium, Old Trafford, in 1910.
Here are some facts about Manchester United that will make you appreciate the club.
- Man Utd was almost bankrupt in 1927 following the death of Henry Davies.
- Old Trafford is located in Manchester, United Kingdom.
- On 6th Feb 1958, a plane carrying 44 people crashed, claiming the lives of 23, 8 of them being Manchester United players and officials. It is referred to as the Munich Air Disaster.
- Currently, the top-notch club players are Bruno Fernandes, Paul Pogba, David De Gea, etc.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, the current manager, is a former Man United legend. He spent most of his career playing for Manchester united.
- After the Second World War, Man Utd was relegated to the second division.
In a nutshell, Manchester United is a team filled with potential. We all want to make some money from gambling. Otherwise, you would be scrolling somewhere else. Take care of prediction sights and always remember to gamble responsibly. On the safe side, go for bookmakers with a good reputation like William Hill, Paddy Power, and Betfair. You will get the best Manchester derby odds just if they face their long-term rivals, Manchester City.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the odds for Man Utd to win the Premier League?
With the recent prevailing, Man Utd has +1200 odds of winning the Premier League title.
- What are the odds of Man Utd winning the FA Cup?
The odds of Man Utd winning the FA Cup final are 6/1.
- Who is the best Manchester United player in 2020?
Despite arriving halfway through the season, Bruno Fernandes’s brilliance on the pitch has won him the 2019-2020 Man Utd player of the year.
- How much does Manchester United earn a year?
In the fiscal year 2020, Man Utd has managed to bag a mouthwatering 626.61 million US dollars.
- Is Manchester United more prosperous than Manchester City?
Yes. According to recent statistics, Manchester United is the richest club in the English Premier League.
- Who has beaten Man Utd the most?
Arsenal has beaten the team with 81 matches.