Best Betting Sites to Bet on Euro 2020
With a massive collection of betting sites available online, it is natural to feel overwhelmed. Fortunately, we have handpicked the best available bookmakers for you so that you can place bets seamlessly. Before choosing the best site to place bets on Euro 2020, you need to weigh different factors, including available bonuses, the offered odds, and payment options.
Firstly, many bookmakers offer welcome bonuses, which can be used to place your first bets. You can use this opportunity to rummage around the site and learn about the different options so that you can decide whether the particular bookmaker is the right choice for you. Secondly, you need to choose a bookmaker with easy payment options to withdraw and deposit funds comfortably.
We have handpicked the best websites through which you can place wagers on the Euro 2020 tournament. 888 Sport, Betway, 22Bet, Bet365, and Betfair top the list as the most favorable sportsbooks to place your bets.
In a nutshell, all of these websites offer attractive signup bonuses. Many of these sportsbooks give a 100% welcome bonus after you make your first deposit. These websites also provide a vast array of payment options – a massive boon for international players.
2020 Euro Odds
Each bookmaker publishes their odds after exhaustive research and analysis, including factors like the win-loss percentage of each team in the tournament, previous records, prior player performances, and expert opinions. It is why there are varied Euro Cup 2020 odds across different bookmakers.
Currently, England and France are favored amongst bettors, as they are the most likely to win the Euro 2020 Championship. Considering the recent 2018 World Cup, keep an eye on the top teams’ performances so that you can back the right odds. England, France, Spain, and Germany have a promising chance to grab the Cup.
Offers and Promotions
A plethora of betting websites and bookmakers offer promotions related to the Euro 2020 tournament. Though many of them don’t provide bonuses specifically for the event, they offer promotions that can be used to bet on the competition. Websites like Betway and 888Sport provide new users with a welcome bonus, so if you are registering for the first time, you can avail of this bonus. Many bookmakers mentioned here offer additional credits and free bets you enhance your betting experience.
Euro 2020 Specials
Most bookmakers offer the classic betting experience of placing wagers against each match. However, certain bookies may offer special bets against players, coaches, and auctions. Let’s dive in to check the various unique betting options provided by the bookmakers.
Most Valuable Player
No reputed betting websites offer their punters the ability to place Euro 2020 bets on the Most Valuable Player (MVP) category. It may change, and bookies will add this option soon, right in the middle of the tournament.
Predicted Winner of Euro 2020
One nation stands out with a plethora of European nations fighting to the teeth for the top position. Europe has become the favorite country amongst bookmakers and punters – with many predicting England to grab the win. France and Germany are trailing behind in the second and third favorite teams, respectively. England finished fourth in the 2018 World Cup, which provides an attractive possibility that the team can reach the finals and ultimately hit a win.
Bet of the Day
Bet of the day is very common among bookmakers. Every day, gambling and betting experts choose one match that has a very high probability of winning and publishes them as the ‘Bet of the Day.’ This would be an effortless way to make money for punters, though the monetary payout is low.
Our experts publish the best bet of the day for the Euro 2020 tournament after careful analysis here. Check this section during the matches to know more about this wonderful opportunity to make money.
How to Bet on Euro 2020 Tournament
Euro 2020 is one of the biggest games the European subcontinent has seen. The hype built around the tournament is massive, and you are likely to witness the news and drama everywhere. Keep an eye on the schedule so that you know the matches beforehand. Due to the ongoing pandemic, the games or the tournament itself might be postponed or canceled, so keep a sharp eye on the news while placing your bets.
Some important points to note:
- Make sure that you choose a reputable bookmaker, like the ones we have mentioned, to bet on the Euro 2020 tournament.
- Analyze all factors carefully before placing a bet, and use the UEFA Euro 2020 predictions mentioned here.
- For the first time in history, the matches will be held across different European Union nations. It may significantly impact the outcome of the games. For example, certain teams get the advantage of playing in their home country, which may be favorable. Moreover, the higher air time may impact the players’ abilities.
- The semifinals and finals will be held at the Wembley Stadium in London. It may give England an edge over the other teams if they manage to reach the semifinals.
- Take into account the status of players, their previous records, and reported injuries.
- The higher the odds, the lower the chance of the team winning, so place your bets accordingly.
Live Betting on Euro 2020
Live betting enhances the traditional betting experience by allowing you to bet on an event after it has begun. Many bookmakers offer live betting to attract more punters, as this makes watching the games even more exciting.
Live betting allows you to place bets and back odds after analyzing different factors that affect a match pre-game while also adjusting your foresight while the event is happening. Many sportsbooks, including Betway, have introduced in-play betting markets to help you place bets as the event occurs. Focus on player health and performances, match lineups, injuries, coach changes, and weather forecasts, as these factors may impact betting odds.
Euro 2020 Betting Tips and Predictions
The tips and predictions mentioned here will help you place profitable bets, as this guide contains invaluable information about the Euro 2020 Championship.
Here is a step-by-step guide with tips, predictions, and interesting nuggets of information:
- Keep track of wins and losses across different matches, and be up to date on all news about players, injuries, travel hurdles, and unexpected events.
- Group matches will dominate countries’ abilities to win the championship, so familiarize yourself with the teams that have won the qualifying rounds.
- Sometimes, bookmakers set high odds for a particular team, which might outperform their predictions. So keep an eye out on all factors.
- Many websites regularly publish the odds of different countries to win the Euro 2020 Championship. Using this to place bets is invaluable, so read the Euro 2020 qualifying odds from reputed websites.
- Compare different sportsbooks to find one with the best odds. The bookmakers mentioned here are vetted thoroughly and can be used to place bets.
Mobile betting applications provide a portable and customized betting experience. Many bookmakers have dedicated Android and iOS applications tailored to provide a seamless user experience across different devices. Bookmakers like Betway and 888Sport both have applications that can be downloaded from their respective websites. Some apps also provide you with the UEFA Euro 2020 betting odds.
Live streaming provides you with a smoother betting experience, as you can use the live stream to analyze your bets and wagers, especially during in-play bets, while also enjoying the game. Betway and other sportsbooks offer live feeds of thousands of matches, and many bookmakers provide live animated statistics to help you keep track of the games.
Overview of the Euro 2020 Tournament
Though the tournament is named Euro 2020, it will be held in 2021 from June 11 to July 11. First held in 1960, 24 nations will battle fiercely to lift the trophy, and it will take place across many countries.
Here are some interesting points to note:
- England, France, and Belgium are the top 3 favorites of the Euro 2020 Championship.
- Portugal, Spain, France, and Germany are some of the countries that have bagged the championship title in the previous tournaments. Germany and Spain have won 3 titles each, the highest ever in the UEFA Euro tournament.
- Cristiano Ronaldo, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, and Robert Lewandowski are some of the most popular tournament players, winning the Best Player award.
- Though the tournament is usually held in one host nation, this trend is set to change this year to mark the 60th anniversary. The championship will take place across 12 ‘host’ nations, including England, Germany, Italy, Spain, and Scotland. The finals and semifinals will be held in London, England.
- Betway, 888Sport, Bet365, and 22Bet are some of the best legal bookmakers you can use to place wagers on the Euro 2020 tournament.
Summing things up, choosing a sportsbook is not an easy task. That’s why we have exhaustively analyzed and shortened the list to a few worthy bookmakers. Using the Euro 2020 winner odds and tips provided in this article and choosing these bookmakers, you can enjoy a smooth betting experience while also making money. Click on the button below to visit their website.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who will win Euro 2020 odds?
England is the favorite among bookmakers, and many predict the team to win its first major tournament since 1966. The UEFA Euro 2020 odds to win are lower for England, which means they have a higher chance to win. If England makes it to the semifinals, they would have the upper hand as both the semifinals and finals are planned to be held in London, England.
- Which countries are hosting the Euro 2020?
A host of 12 nations will conduct the Euro 2020 to mark the 60th anniversary of the tournament. England, Germany, France, and Hungary are some of the countries hosting this year’s competition.
- Where is the Euro 2020 final?
The Euro 2020 finals will be held at the Wembley Stadium in London, England.
- Has Euro 2020 been postponed?
Euro 2020 was scheduled to be held in 2020 but was postponed by one year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The tournament will, however, retain the title ‘Euro 2020.’
- What date is Euro 2020?
Euro 2020 will be held for one month from June 11, 2021, to July 11, 2021. For a full list of matches and locations, check the schedule from any reputed sports website.