Keep reading for more details regarding:
- How to create a Paytm account.
- Advantages of using Paytm for online betting.
- How to use Paytm for wagering online.
The Best Paytm Bookmakers
Sportsbooks that offer Paytm as a means of payment offer competitive odds, live betting, a fast and simple interface, and live streaming. Paytm bookmakers offer many sports and events to bet on, such as rugby, darts, ice hockey, football, boxing, cricket, and many more.
The following are betting sites that accept Paytm as a means of performing transactions: 1xBet, Betway, Melbet, Betway, 10Cric, Parimatch, Betwinner, Bet365, Casumo, and many more. Make sure the Paytm sportsbook you choose has a valid license and is regulated by gaming associates and other legitimate bodies.
Make a Paytm Deposit and Claim Your Bonus
Paytm sportsbooks offer various incentives, including welcome bonuses, exclusive offers, and deposit rewards. Bonus offers and some promotions are not available when making deposits with other E-wallets, but Paytm is an exception. Unlike other E-wallets, you are eligible for bonus offers and proposals when selecting Paytm as your payment method.
How to Use Paytm for Betting
Here is a guide on how to use Paytm for online betting and other gambling activities:
- Login to your Paytm account.
- Connect your Paytm wallet to your bank account. Deposit into your Paytm wallet.
- After confirming the transaction, log in to your chosen Paytm bookmaker.
- On your dashboard, go to the cashier section. Choose Paytm as your preferred method of payment.
- Your selected bookmaker will display its Paytm wallet number. Send the amount you wish to deposit from your Paytm wallet to your bookmakers' Paytm wallet.
- Confirm the transaction. You may proceed to place bets on sports and events of your choice.
|👍 Minimum Deposit:||£ 5|
|% Processing Fee:||When you withdraw money from your Paytm wallet into your bank account, Paytm charges a 4% fee|
|⏱ Transaction Speed:||Instant|
|🆓 Largest Free Bet:||Betwinner: $/€130 Free Bet|
|📱 Dedicated app:||Yes|
|🌍 Supported in:||Canada, India, Japan|
|💯 Best Paytm Betting Site:||22Bet|
|⏩ Fastest Paytm Bookie Withdrawal:||Megapari|
|⭐ Best Paytm Bookie Deposit:||Betway|
|🔝 High Deposit Limits:||Parimatch|
|🔁 Betting Exchange and Paytm:||BetWinner|
|🎁 Best Paytm Bonus:||22Bet|
What Is Paytm?
Pay through mobile, also known as Paytm, is a transnational Indian technology company specializing in digital payment systems. Paytm wallet is available in English language and 11 different Indian languages. Paytm is among the highest valued financial technology companies in the world.
History of Paytm
Paytm is only available to Indian citizens as a payment option on betting sites. Paytm enables you to make secure mobile payments using debit cards, bank accounts, and credit cards. In August 2010, Vijay Shekhar Sharma founded Paytm in Noida, Delhi National Capital Region (NCR). Originally it started as a prepaid mobile and direct-to-home (DTH) recharge platform. Paytm wallet was founded in January 2014.
In 2018 the company released the Paytm for Businessapp (now known as the Business with Paytm App). The app allows merchants to keep track of payments. Paytm is the most popular and widely accepted payment option in India.
How to Open a Paytm Account
Here is a guide on how to create a Paytm account:
- Install the Paytm betting app on your mobile device or visit the website in your web browser. Paytm has an app for both Android and iOS users.
- After downloading the app or visiting the website, click the signup button. Follow the instructions displayed on your screen to create a Paytm E-wallet.
- Paytm will send you a one-time password (OTP) to verify your mobile number.
- You have successfully created a Paytm account.
Making Deposits with Paytm
Paytm betting sites do not charge deposit fees.
- Log into your Paytm bookmaker account, then select the cashier section on your dashboard.
- Pick Paytm wallet as your preferred deposit option.
- Input the amount you want to deposit into your Paytm betting account.
- Your selected bookmaker will display its Paytm wallet number.
- Send the amount you wish to deposit from your Paytm E-wallet to your bookmaker's Paytm wallet number.
- Confirm the transaction.
Requesting Withdrawals with Paytm
A 4% fee is charged on withdrawals made directly into bank accounts.
- Log into your Paytm bookmaker.
- Select the cashier section on your dashboard.
- Choose Paytm as your preferred withdrawal method.
- A message displaying details of your Paytm wallet that you used to deposit will appear on your screen.
- Confirm your Paytm wallet.
- Input the amount you want to withdraw.
- Confirm the transaction.
- Paytm sportsbook takes 1-3 days to process withdrawals.
Fees and Limits
Betting sites with Paytm withdrawal and deposits do not charge additional fees. When you withdraw money from your Paytm wallet into your bank account, Paytm charges a 4% fee. Paytm only accepts Indian rupees (INR), so there are no additional fees or currency conversion rates. Paytm sportsbooks offer low minimum deposits and have a high betting limit.
Paytm Alternative for Betting Online
If you do not want to use Paytm to participate in gambling activities or you want to explore other payment options, here are a few secured and legal payment alternatives: Neteller, Cryptocurrencies, PayPal, debit card, Apple Pay, Paysafecard, Unified Payment Interface (UPI), Google Pay, Skrill, credit card.
How to Stay Safe when Betting with Paytm
In India, there are a limited number of Paytm betting sites. Here are a few tips on how to stay safe when placing online bets with Paytm:
- Ensure that your selected Paytm bookmaker is regulated and has a valid gaming license issued by legitimate gaming bodies within its jurisdiction.
- Read reviews about the Paytm betting site to determine if it is trustworthy.
- Check if your Paytm bookmaker is highly encrypted and employs the use of SSL encryption.
- Do not reveal your bank details to any Paytm betting sites unless necessary. Be vigilant as to where you input your card and bank details.
Is It Worth Using Paytm for Betting Online
Betting apps with Paytm are a highly secured and convenient way to deposit and withdraw money. You do not have to fill in your bank details with any bookmaker. Paytm bookmakers offer low minimum deposits, nice bonus incentives, competitive odds, and high betting limits. Paytm is available in English and 11 different Indian languages. Bettors should take advantage of the numerous benefits of using Paytm to perform transactions.
Advantages of Using Paytm for Online Betting
Here are the pros of using Paytm to place wagers online:
- Bettors using Paytm qualify for welcome bonuses. When using other E-wallets as a payment option, you do not qualify for welcome bonuses.
- You can link Paytm to alternative payment options such as Neteller.
- Paytm is highly secured. The Reserve Bank of India regulates Paytm, using strong security protocols like SSL encryption.
- Online betting sites accepting Paytm do not charge deposit or withdrawal fees.
- Paytm offers a user-friendly mobile app. You can make fast and secure transactions on the go and monitor every transaction performed on the app.
Disadvantages of Betting with Paytm Online
Here are some downsides of using Paytm for online betting:
- Paytm employs strict know-your-customer (KYC) procedures. It can take a while to set up your Paytm account.
- Withdrawals from your Paytm E-wallet to your bank account incur a 4% fee.
- Paytm charges additional costs when linking your Paytm wallet to alternative payment options such as Neteller.
- You can only use Paytm for online betting in India.
Paytm can only be used for sports gambling in India. Paytm is available in Canada and Japan to pay bills, but it cannot be used for gambling in these countries.
- Accepted currencies for Paytm include GBP, AUD, USD, CAD, INR, and EUR.
- Supported languages on Paytm include English, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, and Bangla.
- Paytm alternatives for online betting include Cryptocurrencies, PayPal, debit cards, Apple Pay, PhonePe, Paysafecard, credit cards, etc.
- The most popular and legal online bookmakers that accept Paytm are Melbet, Betway, 10Cric, Parimatch, Betwinner, and Bet365.
When it comes to highly secured and safe transactions, great welcome bonus offers, high betting limits, low minimum deposits, no transaction fees, great payouts, Paytm bookies are your best options. Register with one of the best Paytm bookmakers and enjoy a fantastic and thrilling betting experience. Bet responsibly, please!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to use Paytm in sports betting?
You have to create a Paytm account. Select Paytm as your deposit method on your chosen betting site. Fund your Paytm online betting acc.
- Which betting sites accept Paytm?
Legal bookmakers that accept Paytm as a means of payment include Melbet, 22bet, Betway, 10Cric, Betwinner, and many more.
- Which is the safest Paytm betting site in India?
Sportsbooks that employ strong security protocols and SSL encryptions include: 1xBet, Betway, Melbet, Betway, 10Cric, Parimatch, Betwinner, Bet365.
- Does Betway support Paytm?
Yes. Paytm is a payment method that Betway accepts. Betway offers competitive odds and a diverse selection of sports to wager on. Betway is one of the world's best betting sites.